Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Civil 3D - Grading Objects with Feature Lines

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
RCBmstg007
1889 Views, 3 Replies

Civil 3D - Grading Objects with Feature Lines

I am grading a road with grading objects from the create grading tools. I have it set to 12' @ 2.0%. From there i have a curb setup at the end of the road to be attached. (All of this works great).

However, I have a building pad with a feature line with grades intersecting the curb and the feature line (which represents a driveway edge of concrete).

When I look in 3D. it seems that the Curb is connecting to the feature lines previous elevation; and is not updating to the new curb elevation.

Another words, the curb line north and south of the intersection of the feature line is correct, but at the intersection; the curb line dips to the feature line elevation.

How can I get the feature lines to update to match to the curb line? Or do I need to move every feature line to the updated intersection?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
troma
in reply to: RCBmstg007

The picture isn't telling me much...but switching the style of the featurelines may help.

Have a look at Feature Line Site Properties in the help to understand.  Then double-check that it is doing as you intended.

Mark Green

Working on Civil 3D in Canada

Message 3 of 4
RCBmstg007

Works Great!

Thanks

Message 4 of 4
troma

You're welcome!

Please be sure to mark a post as the Solution, if it solves your original problem. This helps others who are reading to find answers to their questions too.

Mark Green

Working on Civil 3D in Canada

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report