Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Civil 3D Alignment label styles

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
256 Views, 0 Replies

Civil 3D Alignment label styles

Hi, A month ago, I had a query about aligning block component of the Geometry Point Label to the line component of the same label. Here is the answer sent by Dan Philbrick that worked: 1. Edit the label style via the label style composer, select the layout tab, and create a new block component and give it a name of "Arrow Head". 2. In the block category, select the block name cell and browse to the AeccArwClosedFill block. 3. You now want to "anchor" the block to the line component which is already in the label style. To do this, select the "line" from the list that is in the "Anchor Component" list (in the General category). 4. Lastly, you want the block to be Anchored to the start of the line. Select "Start" from the Anchor Point. Thanks Dan. This is now the standard labeling style I'm using. Alignments seem to be stable (using SP1) as well as Profiles. I have drilled through most of the "By Layout" tools and could not find any problems. If anyone has a different experience with Alignments and Profiles, could you please communicate? Regards, Rad Lazic BE (Civ), MIE (Aust), PEng Autodesk Land Solutions
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report