Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Civil 3D 2014 Reports hanging up and won't generate. "No Link Available..."

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
LeafRiders
182 Views, 1 Reply

Civil 3D 2014 Reports hanging up and won't generate. "No Link Available..."

I've been trying to work around the issue of reports not working with this file, I've done nothing out of the ordinary with my corridors. They are for a basic widening lane treatment on an existnig highway. The report progress slider bar in the bottom left of the "report" interface itself just moves a little to the right and then sits there and no report generates. This is after I've received an error of "No Link available in select alignment", proceed to delete all sample line groups to get these reports to work, even then I needed to create a new Sample line group to get to the report interface for that alignment and have the ability to add in the links that I need to report on...

Within the design file itself, I have two intersecting roads with different alignments and corridors and those reports generate fine. So that tells me it's either an alignment issue or a corridor issue. Is there anything specific to an alignment or corridor that would cause issues with reports? Is there maybe a small oversight in the corridor design that I'm missing that might cause something like this to happen? I'm not sure I have the ability to change my approach with the corridors, I could rebuild them, but who's to say I wouldn't run into problems with another corridor, thoughts?

Thank you in advance!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Jason.Ferrelli
in reply to: LeafRiders

If those same reports are working fine for your other corridor / alignments, it is hard to say what could be causing this without taking a look at the file. Would you be willing to upload your data set so that I may take a look?

Jason Ferrelli

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report