Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIvil 3D 2014 Hotfix 1 posted

22 REPLIES 22
Message 1 of 23
dsimeone
2387 Views, 22 Replies

CIvil 3D 2014 Hotfix 1 posted

Hi folks – Please note that we’ve released Civil 3D 2014 Hotfix 1 on the data/download site that is intended for installation by all users.

The download site includes a detailed readme with information on changes that have been made. At a high-level…

• There are a number of changes that target stability issues that have been identified via CIP (Customer Involvement Program) and/or CER reports that have been uncovered to date.
  • Beyond targeting stability, the team was also able to address a few hot issues that have been identified by customers (including the surface analysis – surface rebuild issue).

Important note – the team worked hard to make the hotfix “un-installable”. Prior to installing, please review the readme as there are a few things to be aware of.   

Thanks

Dave Simeone

Dave.Simeone

Product Line Manager, Autodesk Infrastructure Products
22 REPLIES 22
Message 21 of 23
dsimeone
in reply to: Jay_B

Hi Brian - This was a response to Bob's issue (below)...

I have this problem "FDO Provider 'OSGeo.SHP' Not Registered" and can not figure out how to fix it. My company uses Civil 3D 2013. I was told internally that I could load 2014 and now I receive the error. I don't see a fix by Autodesk, can someone help?  Bob, Thanks

I can't share any info on Section Editor or other Service Pack work publicly - but send me contact info (dave.simeone@autodesk.com) if you're interested in testing locally.

Thanks
Dave S

Dave.Simeone

Product Line Manager, Autodesk Infrastructure Products
Message 22 of 23
fcernst
in reply to: dsimeone

Dave,

I hope you are working on the documented QTO defects I identified earlier this summer, and we will finally have resolution soon.

Also the documented defects I identified that have been submitted to development for the OverlayMillandLevel2, DaylightInsideRow and DaylightStandard subassemblies.

I recently submitted a defect that has been passed on to development with the Median workflow that did not exist before. When you push the Median across centerline the Feature Lines and code set Hatching are not being created correctly.

These are core items that are hampering our design capabilites. Some problems have lingered, such as the defects QTO,  since 2009.

Cheers

Fred

Fred Ernst, PE
C3D 2024
Ernst Engineering
www.ernstengineering.com
Message 23 of 23
RDunkley
in reply to: dsimeone

Hi Dave,

I read with interest your post with regard to the Section Editor issue. I am interested in testing this locally.
Can you please let me know how I can do this?

Kind regards.
Ross.

Currently using Civil 3D 2022

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report