Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Civil 3D 2014 Drawing Title Bar

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
mnorton
445 Views, 3 Replies

Civil 3D 2014 Drawing Title Bar

I created a model using data references.  I copied this drawing, removed the content, and pointed to a new data shortcut folder.  This and other copies of the original model all include the original data shortcut folder in the drawing name displayed on the title bar at the top of the screen.  How do I purge the reference to the original folder?

Mike Norton - The Civil Guy
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Jay_B
in reply to: mnorton

Rt Click on Data Shortcuts in Prospector>Associate Project to Current Drawing>Select Project>Choose None in dropdown list.

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
Message 3 of 4
mnorton
in reply to: Jay_B

Jay,

I tried that before I posted, and it does disassociate the drawing from that project, but I am not able to re-associate the drawing to the correct project without the old reference reappearing on the title bar.

Mike 

Mike Norton - The Civil Guy
Message 4 of 4
Chuck_L_AKS
in reply to: mnorton

I have been noticed this same problem since release 2012.  It is a problem and has not been fixed.  Even with the drawing properly associated with the correct project in the Toolspace, it will show some other random project from the same Working Folder.  It is quite frustrating to still see this error, and to explain it to new users why this is still not fixed.  

A small piece of tape might work.  Or is that for the check engine light and the blinking 12:00 on the VCR?

Chuck Litchfield
AKS Engineering and Forestry, LLC
C3D 2024

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report