Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Civil 3D 2013 Help Blank Windows

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
chamorroa
1296 Views, 5 Replies

Civil 3D 2013 Help Blank Windows

Upgraded to Civil 3D 2013 today. Noticed that the Help window is blank when depressing the F1 key or when cliking the ? Button above the Menu Bar.  Help, What's New, Tutorials, Videos, and Getting Started also turn up a blank windows when clicked on the ? Button submenu.

Civil 3D 2012 is still installed in the same computer as Civil 3D 2013 is, but the above described problems are not present. The Help and What's New functionalities have no problems when using Civil 3D 2013's Welcome Screen .

How can I solve these problems?

César

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
CivilFF
in reply to: chamorroa

AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 Documentation is available
here http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=18834231 
(Home > Services & Support > AutoCAD Civil 3D Services & Support > AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 Documentation)

Regards,
CivilFF
www.civilfastforward.com
Message 3 of 6
tom_berning

I have the same problem and have been working with Autodesk Subscription support. The problem I have is that AutoCAD doesn't see my proxy server settings so it is trying to connect directly to the Autodesk. In Options if you turn off Access online content when available, help will then appear in your internet browser and will open help files that were installed locally on your PC.

Tom Berning
Woolpert, Inc.
Civil 3D 2020
Message 4 of 6
chamorroa
in reply to: CivilFF

Thanks for replying CVFF.

Message 5 of 6
chamorroa

I appreciate your reply Tom.

Message 6 of 6
drboom
in reply to: tom_berning

I have been experiencing the blank help screen, have checked on the Access online content in the systems section of the options Tab. 

Any other ideas available other than restalling?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report