Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Civil 3d 2012 Edit Pipe Networks set inverts at inside edge of SDMH

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
johnwilson0805
969 Views, 2 Replies

Civil 3d 2012 Edit Pipe Networks set inverts at inside edge of SDMH

QUESTION 1

I created a pipe network from a object (alignment wLpolyline) I want to set my inverts at the inside edge

of my SDMH not the center. I go into Edit Pipe Networks then the vista (table). I don't see a option to do that.

Is there a setting in the SDMH structure style or somewhere else?

As an example I come in at 6250.0 at inside a 48" MH and go out at 6251.0 at other side of MH.

QUESTION 2

I wanted to use a catch basin that shows the depressed curb & lip like the one in the Pipe Network Video

but it not in my parts Library even when I create a full parts list it still isn't there. Is ther a way to go on line and download part structures?

Thanks in advance for your help

John Wilson

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
ralstogj
in reply to: johnwilson0805

To get the fro across the structure you have to set up a rule set to use the drop across structure and set it to outside edges this rule came in the 2012 version if you are per this you are out of luck . For the structure library I am not sure if you can download but I would be keen to get a similar structure as our template uses blocks
Regards

Justin Ralston
http://c3dxtreme.blogspot.com/
Message 3 of 3
johnwilson0805
in reply to: ralstogj

Thank you for your suggestion I'll will try that
?
John wilson

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report