Valued Contributor
johnwilson0805
Message 1 of 3 (629 Views)
Accepted Solution

Civil 3d 2012 Edit Pipe Networks set inverts at inside edge of SDMH

629 Views, 2 Replies
04-26-2013 12:27 PM

QUESTION 1

I created a pipe network from a object (alignment wLpolyline) I want to set my inverts at the inside edge

of my SDMH not the center. I go into Edit Pipe Networks then the vista (table). I don't see a option to do that.

Is there a setting in the SDMH structure style or somewhere else?

As an example I come in at 6250.0 at inside a 48" MH and go out at 6251.0 at other side of MH.

QUESTION 2

I wanted to use a catch basin that shows the depressed curb & lip like the one in the Pipe Network Video

but it not in my parts Library even when I create a full parts list it still isn't there. Is ther a way to go on line and download part structures?

Thanks in advance for your help

John Wilson

To get the fro across the structure you have to set up a rule set to use the drop across structure and set it to outside edges this rule came in the 2012 version if you are per this you are out of luck . For the structure library I am not sure if you can download but I would be keen to get a similar structure as our template uses blocks
Valued Mentor
ralstogj
Message 2 of 3 (595 Views)

Re: Civil 3d 2012 Edit Pipe Networks set inverts at inside edge of SDMH

04-26-2013 08:43 PM in reply to: johnwilson0805
To get the fro across the structure you have to set up a rule set to use the drop across structure and set it to outside edges this rule came in the 2012 version if you are per this you are out of luck . For the structure library I am not sure if you can download but I would be keen to get a similar structure as our template uses blocks
Regards

Justin Ralston
http://c3dxtreme.blogspot.com/
Valued Contributor
johnwilson0805
Message 3 of 3 (577 Views)

Re: Civil 3d 2012 Edit Pipe Networks set inverts at inside edge of SDMH

04-27-2013 08:10 PM in reply to: ralstogj
Thank you for your suggestion I'll will try that
?
John wilson
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.