Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Civil 3D 2011 flickering problem

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jchohan
1098 Views, 3 Replies

Civil 3D 2011 flickering problem

I have a brand new Intel I7 workstation with Windows 7 64 Bit O/S and I have installed C3D 2011 (fresh install), but was having problems with printer drivers, after finding the drivers, everytime I did a plot preview or submitted a plot C3D 2011 crashed, so I filled in the error report and got a e-mail from AutoDesk to update my C3D 2011 with Update #1, and I did.

Then I had another crash then I submitted the error report and was told to update the Video driver and I did that too.

I have a certied Video Card (I checked it on the AutoDesk website before I purchased it ).

Now with all the updates and all. Everytime I move my mouse in AutoCAd Civil3D 2011 the graphics flicker I can't do any work !

Anyone have any solutions to this issue ?

JP

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
OMCUSNR
in reply to: jchohan

Read this entire post:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Civil-3D/Civil-3D-2011-Update-1-is-now-available/m-p/2781078#M...

Reid

Homebuilt box: I5-2500k, MSI P67A-GD65, 12gig DDR3 1600 ram, ASUS ENGTX460 Video card, WD Velociraptor WD4500HLHX HD, Win 7 64 pro.
Message 3 of 4
13scutes

Go to your Options (op)

Click on the "System" tab

Click on "Performance settings"

Click on "Manual Tune"

Check off the box in front of "Enable hardware acceleration"

Message 4 of 4
jchohan

Yes!  Problem solved, Thanks guy's.

JP

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report