Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Civil 3D 2011 crashes when exiting sample line group properties

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Conrad_A
923 Views, 4 Replies

Civil 3D 2011 crashes when exiting sample line group properties

Hello All,

Autocad Civil 3D 2011 crashes when exiting the sample line group properties window. I'm using windows XP. It doesn't matter if I click cancel or ok as soon as I click it the screen Civil 3D just shut down right away without error message.

I've already reinstall twice (remote all previous settings and files)

It happens will all drawings even the included tutorial drawings

any help/ideas would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Conrad

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
nzeeben
in reply to: Conrad_A

Conrad,

Can you please email me.

email format is first.lastname@autodesk.com

Thanks

Nick Zeeben
Group Product Manager
Message 3 of 5
RoadDesignDan

I have the exact same problem here.  Very frustrating.  Civil 3D 2011 is very unstable, our company has reverted back to C3D 2010.

I even tried it on a fresh install of Windows 7 and then installed C3D2011, same thing.

Both 32 Bit and 64 Bit Windows 7 does this.

Dan Tremblay
Senior Design Technologist
City of Oshawa
Engineering Services
Message 4 of 5
nzeeben
in reply to: RoadDesignDan

Working with Conrad we were able to isolate the problem to accessing the sample line group properties from prospector while the Toolspace is floating. 

If you dock the toolspace or access the sample line group properties by selecting a sample line on screen and using the right click menu you can avoid this issue. 

We are working on a resolution for the issue but I do not have a timeframe for that.

Thanks

Nick

Nick Zeeben
Group Product Manager
Message 5 of 5
rodriguez1547

Hi,

i think that have a similar problem with my projetcs in civil 3d 2011, when i added a new surface in a sample line group existing and click "ok" to the process, the drawing closed and not send error messages or other messages. In the civil 3d 2010 and 2009 version, i can do this operation easy.

i thank every help...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report