Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing the default of “design speed” appearing in the create alignment,

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
JamaL9722060
369 Views, 2 Replies

I’m wondering how the design speed appearing in the “create alignment” dialogue box can be changed such that the second time the “create alignment” dialogue box is launched then the new value for the speed is displayed (attached)

Thank you

Best

Jamal

---------------------------
Jamal Numan
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi,

if you go to the prospector, to the settings tab, right click on item "Alignment" ==> "Edit settings" ==> this opens a dialog with default settings when creating an alignment, you find there a section "settings for criteria based design" and within this section you find the default speed.

And to make sure: that value can be overridden at this position: in the settings tab ==> "Alignment" ==> "Commands" ==> there you find settings named like "CreateAlignment....." ==> and everyone of those items can have a overrides depending on how the alignment is created.

(hopefully my translations are helpfull for you, I have only access to the German Civil3D)

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 3

Many thanks alfred for the help. It works

Thank you

Best

Jamal

---------------------------
Jamal Numan

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report