AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

*Expert Elite*
Neilw
Message 1 of 2 (156 Views)
Accepted Solution

Can we display featureline vertices when labeling segements?

156 Views, 1 Replies
04-26-2012 03:04 PM

Is there a way to display vertices and elevation points of featurelines so I can see where to apply labels to individual segments? Without the markers it is a trial and error process of placing labels, then picking the line to activate the grips to see if I missed any segments.

I know I could create a label style that labels all the vertices but that just adds clutter. I'd really like to see some sort of marker if possible.

Neil Wilson (a.k.a. neilw)
Infrastructure Suite/C3D 2013, LDT 2004, Power Civil v8i SS1
WIN 7 64 PRO
HP Pavillion h8xt, i7 2600, 12 GB
RADEON 6450, 1 GB
http://www.sec-landmgt.com

I decided to try a label style that applies a block at the start and end points of the line segments. It's working well so I'll consider this one solved.

*Expert Elite*
Neilw
Message 2 of 2 (151 Views)

Re: Can we display featureline vertices when labeling segements?

04-26-2012 03:22 PM in reply to: Neilw

I decided to try a label style that applies a block at the start and end points of the line segments. It's working well so I'll consider this one solved.

Neil Wilson (a.k.a. neilw)
Infrastructure Suite/C3D 2013, LDT 2004, Power Civil v8i SS1
WIN 7 64 PRO
HP Pavillion h8xt, i7 2600, 12 GB
RADEON 6450, 1 GB
http://www.sec-landmgt.com
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.