Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't seem to install a trial US version of Civil 3D 2015 --just UK??

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
perpetualjon
603 Views, 4 Replies

Can't seem to install a trial US version of Civil 3D 2015 --just UK??

I'm trying to install a trial version of Civil 3D 2015. I currently run 2014. However when I attempt to install the trial version from Autodesk.com, It only seems to install a UK version. Now I can add the Imperial version but it still has UK terminology where there should be US terminology (like "Plots" instead of "Parcels"). I saw no place that asked me for a country during the installation and I can't seem to find a direct download link or anything that can help me change this situation.

Could someone please help me get Civil 3D 2015 into a US language?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
mdbutikofer
in reply to: perpetualjon

I am having the same exact issue.

Message 3 of 5
Jtke232
in reply to: mdbutikofer

Same here.
Message 4 of 5
APEREZ1234
in reply to: perpetualjon

I'm new to the forum and I apologize if I'm entering my question under the wrong topic.

I'd like to know if there is anywhere that I can obtain an earlier trial version of Civil 3d; one that is compatible with win XP. Our office is in the process of upgrading our entire system and we're exploring the upgrade from Microstation (inRoads) to Civil 3d.

Any advise will be appreciated, Thanks.

Message 5 of 5
jessica.t
in reply to: APEREZ1234

Hi @APEREZ1234 and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

You can download a previous version of AutoCAD Civil 3D from our Virtual Agent but after the trial expires you will not be able to purchase a license. Autodesk and authorized resellers only sell our current version. Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report