Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone help me؟

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
AminBadrkhani
650 Views, 6 Replies

Can someone help me؟

Why was displayed error?

original.png

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
sboon
in reply to: AminBadrkhani

Look at the properties for the alignment, particularly the Design Criteria tab. 

Clipboard01.png

In this case you probably have superelevation transitions which are not long enough for the standard you are using.

As a side issue; posting a question without a descriptive subject line makes it more difficult for people who might help you to find your post.  Please try to include more information about your problem in the subject line next time.  It is also very helpful if you include information about which version of the software and what operating system you're using.

Steve
Civil 3D 2014 &amp 2015
Toshiba Qosmio X505-Q890
2 x i7 - Q740 quad core CPU's
8GB of RAM
60GB SSD + 500GB HDD
NVidia GeForce GTS 360M - driver 8.17.13.0697
Win 7 Home Premium
Please use the Accept as Solution or Kudo buttons when appropriate

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus
Message 3 of 7
AminBadrkhani
in reply to: sboon

Regulations "AASHTO 2001":
When the speed of 110 kilometers per hour, AND , radius="560" In this case, tLength="53" (for 2 Lane)

And the value 53 is assigned by the CIVIL 3D

My problem is not resolved Smiley Sad

In video "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2zSnQPndQY", there is the problem

But I do not understand what to do
Message 4 of 7

Please Help Me Smiley Frustrated

Message 5 of 7
sboon
in reply to: AminBadrkhani

I don't have the AASHTO 2001 file on my system, so I cannot reproduce the error.  Perhaps someone else can help.

Steve
Please use the Accept as Solution or Kudo buttons when appropriate

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus
Message 6 of 7

Your rate of change is causing the issues.

Select your super elevation view, right click and select Open Tabular Editor.

In the Superelevation Tabular Editor between the "Left Outside Shoulder" column and the "Curve Smoothing(LOS)" column you should notice two vertical red lines, where most of the other seperators between columns are only a single red line. The double red lines means there are columns that are hidden.

Move you mouse over the line seperating the column headings for "Left Outside Shoulder" and "Curve Smoothing(LOS)" and the mouse icon will change to a verical line with an arrow pointing left and right. Left click the column dividing line and drag it to the right. A column should appear titled "Rate of Change(LOS)"

If you scroll down now, you should see the warning triangles in the "Rate of Change(LOS)", next to values of -0.114 and 0.114, which I believe from looking at the road design standards file provided with civil 3d, exceeds the rate of 9.2 (guessing the 0.114 translates to 11.4 as opposed to 9.2).

So you need to stretch your super development lengths, or ignore the errors.

You will find that there are 3 more hidden columns in Superelevation Tabular Editor, all of which are your Rate of Change columns and all showing check violations.

It would be extremely usefull though if the error notification you first posted showed what was being violated.

If a post provides a fix for your issue, click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find solutions to problems they might have that are similar to yours.

Andrew Puller
Maitland, NSW, Australia
Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit
Intel core i7 11800 @ 2.30 GHz with 32GB Ram
Civil 3d 2021
Message 7 of 7

Thank you very much
Your statement was very helpful for me. Heart

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report