AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

*Natan Elsberg
Message 1 of 2 (63 Views)

Call for Beta Testers for RDV

63 Views, 1 Replies
10-15-2004 11:07 AM
Hi all, I haven't been around for a while on the newsgroups - down in the "garage" working on something for Civil3D. Well its almost ready to go - and we're looking for feedback. RDV 2005 is a product we've developed specifically for Civil3D to enable Civil3D users to create high quality real-time interactive and internet enabled visualizations in the click of the button. All here are officially invited to take part in the beta program - to do so download the full RDV Beta CD from the beta website: beta.rdvsystems.com If you want to have a quick peek at what we can do in RDV have a look at these URLs www.rdvsystems.com/demo1 www.rdvsystems.com/demo2 www.rdvsystems.com/demo3 www.rdvsystems.com/demo4 Any questions feel free to contact me: n a t a n @ r d v s y s t e m s . c o m (get rid of the spaces to actually send e-mail) Yours, Natan
*Don Reichle
Message 2 of 2 (63 Views)

Re: Call for Beta Testers for RDV

10-24-2004 12:54 PM in reply to: *Natan Elsberg
Group; I certainly would add a recommendation to Natan's plug after perusing the demos at the link. Great tool for demonstrating how your project will fit into the topography of the property in question. Would be a very useful Show And Tell shown to Planning Commissions and Neighborhood Groups. -- Don Reichle Hacker Engineering, Inc. "King of Work-Arounds" "Natan Elsberg" wrote in message news:417011e3_1@newsprd01... > Hi all, > > I haven't been around for a while on the newsgroups - down in the "garage" > working on something for Civil3D. > > Well its almost ready to go - and we're looking for feedback. > > RDV 2005 is a product we've developed specifically for Civil3D to enable > Civil3D users to create high quality real-time interactive and internet > enabled visualizations in the click of the button. > > All here are officially invited to take part in the beta program - to do > so > download the full RDV Beta CD from the beta website: > > beta.rdvsystems.com > > If you want to have a quick peek at what we can do in RDV have a look at > these URLs > > www.rdvsystems.com/demo1 > > www.rdvsystems.com/demo2 > > www.rdvsystems.com/demo3 > > www.rdvsystems.com/demo4 > > Any questions feel free to contact me: > > n a t a n @ r d v s y s t e m s . c o m > (get rid of the spaces to actually send e-mail) > > Yours, > Natan > >
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.