Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call for Beta Testers for RDV

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
143 Views, 1 Reply

Call for Beta Testers for RDV

Hi all, I haven't been around for a while on the newsgroups - down in the "garage" working on something for Civil3D. Well its almost ready to go - and we're looking for feedback. RDV 2005 is a product we've developed specifically for Civil3D to enable Civil3D users to create high quality real-time interactive and internet enabled visualizations in the click of the button. All here are officially invited to take part in the beta program - to do so download the full RDV Beta CD from the beta website: beta.rdvsystems.com If you want to have a quick peek at what we can do in RDV have a look at these URLs www.rdvsystems.com/demo1 www.rdvsystems.com/demo2 www.rdvsystems.com/demo3 www.rdvsystems.com/demo4 Any questions feel free to contact me: n a t a n @ r d v s y s t e m s . c o m (get rid of the spaces to actually send e-mail) Yours, Natan
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Group; I certainly would add a recommendation to Natan's plug after perusing the demos at the link. Great tool for demonstrating how your project will fit into the topography of the property in question. Would be a very useful Show And Tell shown to Planning Commissions and Neighborhood Groups. -- Don Reichle Hacker Engineering, Inc. "King of Work-Arounds" "Natan Elsberg" wrote in message news:417011e3_1@newsprd01... > Hi all, > > I haven't been around for a while on the newsgroups - down in the "garage" > working on something for Civil3D. > > Well its almost ready to go - and we're looking for feedback. > > RDV 2005 is a product we've developed specifically for Civil3D to enable > Civil3D users to create high quality real-time interactive and internet > enabled visualizations in the click of the button. > > All here are officially invited to take part in the beta program - to do > so > download the full RDV Beta CD from the beta website: > > beta.rdvsystems.com > > If you want to have a quick peek at what we can do in RDV have a look at > these URLs > > www.rdvsystems.com/demo1 > > www.rdvsystems.com/demo2 > > www.rdvsystems.com/demo3 > > www.rdvsystems.com/demo4 > > Any questions feel free to contact me: > > n a t a n @ r d v s y s t e m s . c o m > (get rid of the spaces to actually send e-mail) > > Yours, > Natan > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report