Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C3D2013 - 32 bit - Anyone using this?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Jeff_M
298 Views, 5 Replies

C3D2013 - 32 bit - Anyone using this?

Just looking to see how many users there are that still need the 32 bit version. My guess is this is a very small number.

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
pendean
in reply to: Jeff_M

May I ask why you ask?
Message 3 of 6
Jeff_M
in reply to: pendean

Sure you can, Dean. I support an add-on program for Civil3d (Sincpac-C3D) which currently is provided for all versions of C3D from 2011 through 2014. The 32-bit version of 2013 takes quite a bit of extra effort (including needing to maintain a 32-bit install for testing), compared to the other versions, so I'm just trying to determine the approximate number of people using the 32 bit version. Very unscientific survey, but I am still curious if there are many of these users still around...C3D2014 is only available as a 64-bit version.

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 4 of 6
Neilw_05

I'm using 2013 on XP at home but mostly just for practice or strategies. I run into performance problems pretty quickly so it's just not a tenable platform for production work.

I expect 2013 will not be supported in 2015.If that is the case then I'll probably have to consider getting a new machine if the new features in 2015 warrant implementing it.
Neil Wilson (a.k.a. neilw)
AEC Collection/C3D 2024, LDT 2004, Power Civil v8i SS1
WIN 10 64 PRO

http://www.sec-landmgt.com
Message 5 of 6
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi Jeff,

none of my customers and/or training participants are running on 32bit since C3D 2012 (there were some with C3D 2011).

Most are on Win7 Pro, Ultimate or Enterprise 64bit

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 6 of 6
troma

Just little ol' me then?

Win 7 Pro, 32 bit; Intel Core i5 @ 2.80GHz; 4GB RAM

Civil 3D 2011, 32 bit

Civil 3D 2013, SP2, 32 bit

Mark Green

Working on Civil 3D in Canada

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report