Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C3D 2013 Survey Tutorials:Importing Field-Coded Survey Data-Survey 1 or Sample?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
scottchang
244 Views, 1 Reply

C3D 2013 Survey Tutorials:Importing Field-Coded Survey Data-Survey 1 or Sample?

Hi all,

I just completed the first set of Survey Tutorials: Survey Setup. I tried to follow the instructions of Importing Field-Coded Survey Data provided by the Civil 3D 2013 Technical Group in the HELP - see the first 2 attached file.  I am doing the second set of Syrvey Tutorials: Importing Field-Coded Survey Data by using Survey-2A.dwg - see the third attached file for my result of "Create a survey network", after Survei-1.fbk was imported . In "Specify import option", I got the following parameters:

Current Equipment Database: Survey 1

Current Figure Prefix Database: Survey 1

Current Linework Code Set: Survey 1    

These parameters of Survey 1 are completely different from those listed in the instructions of this Tutorial - see the second attached file (i. e  "Sample" in the instructions "Specify import options").  I strongly believe that "Sample" in the instructions "Specify import options" is wrong for "Current Equipment Database", "Current Figure Prefix Database", and "Current Linework Code Set"!!  Please kindly help and advise me on this serious matter.

Thanks in advance,

Scott Chang

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
scottchang
in reply to: scottchang

I processed this exercise with my "Survey 1" and I got the final result that is same in the Survey-2B.dwg in the Tutorials folder.   Scott Chang  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report