Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C3d 2013 crashes in file dialog box if folders are created or edited

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jalneal
348 Views, 2 Replies

C3d 2013 crashes in file dialog box if folders are created or edited

I've tried this on three different machines now, definitely seems to be a bug.  Anyone else expeirenced this?  We are creating these on the X drive or Autodesk 360, do n't know if it does with any file folder, but guessing it probably does since the sync is an external process.  Anyone else experiencing this?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alan Neal, P.E.
Autodesk Infrastructure Suite Premium 2012/2013
Windows 7, x64
Xeon E31225 w/ Quadro 600
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Lisa_Pohlmeyer
in reply to: jalneal

We have been able to create folders on both local drives and network drives with 2013. We have copied/pasted files from one folder to another as well, without issue.

Lisa Pohlmeyer
Civil 3D User
Website | Facebook | Twitter

Message 3 of 3
jalneal
in reply to: Lisa_Pohlmeyer

I suppose I posted too soon.  The behavior is not happening today, so something changed it.  I have been having autocad sync to crash a good bit.  I reinstalled the hotfix for sync today and sync hasn't been crashing, maybe it was related to that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alan Neal, P.E.
Autodesk Infrastructure Suite Premium 2012/2013
Windows 7, x64
Xeon E31225 w/ Quadro 600

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report