Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C3D 2012 Reports Tools Problem: "Execute File Is Not Exist"

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
davidrenaud3020
1795 Views, 9 Replies

C3D 2012 Reports Tools Problem: "Execute File Is Not Exist"

I am trying to run a parcel area report generator, and I get the above error message, along with the path \xsl\Parcel_Area.xsl and an advisory to reinstall the program.

I think it is pointing to the full path location of C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\C3D 2012\enu\Data\Reports\xsl.

The file (Parcel_Areas.xsl) exists in this location.

NONE of the parcel reports that I tried to execute work - they all return the same grammtically painful error message.

Please advise. Reinstalling the program involves getting IT involved, which is always painful.

dr

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
SethHall
in reply to: davidrenaud3020

Do any of the other reports work?

What path do you have listed in the Toolbox Editor?

toolbox.png

Seth Hall
Product Owner
Model Builder
Message 3 of 10
davidrenaud3020
in reply to: SethHall

Thanks, Seth,

I checked the path and directed it to the file in C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\C3D 2012\enu\Data\Reports\xsl\Parcel_Area.xsl. Still no joy. No other parcel reports work either. I haven't tried anything else.

dr

Message 4 of 10

OK, wait!

If I execute the routine from the Toolbox Report Editor it works. But if I execute it from just the Toolbox tab on the prospector, it doesn't. Riddle me that.

dr

Message 5 of 10

****, spoke too soon. what I get when I execute from the report editor is the same LandXML dialog that I get under the File pulldown menu. I was able to make this work by unchecking all the alignemnts and corridors and such, but something is broken.

Message 6 of 10
SethHall

If none of the reports are working I would suspect a bad install. Did you eventually get it to work, or did I miss that in your last few posts?

Seth Hall
Product Owner
Model Builder
Message 7 of 10
d_reno

No, it did not work properly, I don't think.

If I execute from Toolspace>Toolbox>Reports Manager>{arcel>Area_Report, I get the Subject eror message.

If I execute from Toolbox Editor>Reports Manager>Parcel>Area_Report, I get the same LandXML export dialog that I get from the File pulldown menu: File>Export>Export to LandXML.

I will ask my IT department to do a reinstall, I guess.

thanks for your help.

David Renaud, RLS
C3D 2012 on 64bit Win 7 all up to date
Dell Precision 7core 8GB RAM
NVIDIA Quadro FX 1800M
LDT/C3D user since release 12
Message 8 of 10
SethHall
in reply to: d_reno

One other thing you may try is RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR and make sure you have full access to where the reports files are located.

Seth Hall
Product Owner
Model Builder
Message 9 of 10
davidrenaud3020
in reply to: SethHall

I will try, but I already have admin and write priveleges. I will report back when I get a chance to chekc.

Message 10 of 10
jonp

Did you ever get this fixed; did a full reinstall work?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report