Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C3D 2010 Pipe Parts

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
238 Views, 3 Replies

C3D 2010 Pipe Parts

I had a drawing with pipe network I was working on in 2009, then installed 2010 and opened the same drawing. Now every time I draw pipes it gets the sizes all jumbled up and I cannot swap parts to the correct sizes.

For example. When I draw an 18" R.C.P. in plan view, it creates a 42" R.C.P. Then when I try to swap parts to the 18" R.C.P. it will not change. Same for other sizes...when I draw a 12" R.C.P., it makes a 27" R.C.P.

Any ideas? Could it be the parts list is not jiving with the previous 2009 drawing?

When I open a new drawing and draw pipes in 2010 they seem to work correctly.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Michael
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I wound up copying old parts to create any new storm systems I needed to create. Luckily, the project was nearly complete when I made the switch to 2010, so I only had to "copy" parts to one additional storm system...

I haven't heard an official fix for this problem...
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Thanks for the help. I'm copying all my parts for now. I hope to hear some other fix later.
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

I was wondering if this was ever resolved. I am having exactly the same problem: I need to create a 18" pipe but it keeps drawing a 42" pipe. It allows sizes down to 27" but no smaller.

Using 2011 C3D now, original drawing was created in 2008.

Thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report