Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

c3d 2009 and c3d 2013

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
lambertb
293 Views, 4 Replies

c3d 2009 and c3d 2013

We have a old project the restarted in c3d 2009. We have a client who wants c3d 2013 drawings. Is it true on subscription autodesk allows for 4 versions on c3d? Is there any way we can support both client's projects on subscription?

C3D 2022 and 2024
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
celine.manca
in reply to: lambertb

Hi lambertb,

If the customer put his 2013 license under subscription, we allow the usage of 3 version back until the 2010 release.

In this case the 2009 release will not be supported with the subscription.

Let me know if you need more info!

Celine Manca
Message 3 of 5
AllenJessup

If you open the 2009 project in 2013 it will update to 2013. You can always go up, going back is the issue. So to deliver the project in 2013 you don't need 2009.

It's true that 2009 will not be supported. But if you do need to install it and have the installation for it. Call your reseller or Autodesk directly for an Auth code or license file.

Allen

Allen Jessup
CAD Manager - Designer
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 5
lambertb
in reply to: AllenJessup

Thanks. I will talk to the reseller. We have two distinct projects. One in 2009 (that is old....) and the new one in 2013. We would pull it forward if we didn't need 2009 deliverables. Thanks.

C3D 2022 and 2024
Message 5 of 5
AllenJessup

OK. I thought that the client wanted 2013 drawings. That's why I mentioned pulling it forward.

Allen

Allen Jessup
CAD Manager - Designer
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report