Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bearing and Distance Label

21 REPLIES 21
SOLVED
Message 1 of 22
JOVO85
49611 Views, 21 Replies

Bearing and Distance Label

First let me say I'm new here so take it easy on me, I am getting more familiar with C3D everyday but a lot of my reasoning is still referencing the Land Desktop section of my brain which has proven very ineffective.

I'm trying add a basic bearing and distance label to some line work in my drawing.

I have setup a label style per my companies CAD standards that is based off of the default Bearing and Distance style, however when I try to apply it to a line(polyline) nothing happens. Does the object I want to apply the label to need to be a "C3D entity" for lack of a better term. Because I am trying to label basic polylines and can not for the life of me get it to work. 

I have searched and read several threads concerning this, a couple that seemed to be the same situation, but I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks for any help you can give

Joseph-

Civil 3D 2012
Windows 7 Service Pack 1
Intel Core i7-2600 CPU
16GB RAM

21 REPLIES 21
Message 21 of 22
hencoop
in reply to: tcorey

"Call Me..." as an accepted solution does nothing to help folks that come to the forum to learn what the solution is.

AutoCAD User since 1989. Civil Engineering Professional since 1983
Product Ver.: 13.6.1781.0 Civil 3D 2024.3 Update
Built On:        U.152.0.0 AutoCAD 2024.1.2
                        27.0.37.14 Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2024.0.1
                        8.6.52.0 AutoCAD Architecture 2024
Message 22 of 22
Jeff_M
in reply to: hencoop

@hencoop, you replied to Tim telling him his post wasn't a solution. My guess is that the OP marked that post, instead of his own, as the solution. I just updated them accordingly.

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report