Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BASELINE STATION LABEL.

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Neptuno8881
375 Views, 3 Replies

BASELINE STATION LABEL.

Hi,

I'm labeling a baseline station where the Stations 2+00 and PC 2+00 are the same point and label twice (See pic).

I dont' want to show the Sta. 2+00 jut the PC 2+00 sta. Do I have to create a label style or is there an option bury somewhere

that I can turn off or something. The only way I can think up to accomplish this, is exploding the stations label and delete the 2+00 station.

Thanks.

Neptuno8881

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Jay_B
in reply to: Neptuno8881

An easy way to do hide the extra label is to:

Left click the Major Station Label while holding ctrl key (This selects only the 2+00) > Rt. click > "Label Properties" > Visible > False.

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
Message 3 of 4
Neptuno8881
in reply to: Jay_B

Thanks. That works for me. Are they any other way just in case?

Message 4 of 4

they're part of different geometry that's included in your label set (Major Station labels & Horiz Geom labels).  If you never want to see it, you could use your Ctl key, select the label & delete it.  If you don't use your control key, it will delete all the Major staton labels.  The Ctl key allows you to select individual labels.  The only other way is to not have them part of your label set.  Using your Ctl key is much more expedient.  If you relabel the alignment, they'll come back tho.

Lisa Pohlmeyer
Civil 3D User
Website | Facebook | Twitter

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report