Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B/D Line Label

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
ryan.beisaw
198 Views, 2 Replies

B/D Line Label

Does anyone know how I can edit my line label style to add a line between the bearing and distance in the dragged state? When I drag the label off of the line I want a line to continue from the leader between the bearing and distance. Something similar to what Ive drawn in white here....Anyone know how?? Thanks

Untitled.png

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
rkmcswain
in reply to: ryan.beisaw

You can add a line to the components, and then adjust the various anchor components, anchor points, and X & Y offsets to get something like this

leader.png

But since you have to set the Dragged State "display" to "As Composed", this particular leader would only work when stretched to the right side. I suppose you could reverse the justifications on a separate style to make one that works when stretched to the left.

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 3 of 3
BrianHailey
in reply to: rkmcswain

@rkmcswain wrote:

But since you have to set the Dragged State "display" to "As Composed", this particular leader would only work when stretched to the right side. I suppose you could reverse the justifications on a separate style to make one that works when stretched to the left.

I do that quite often. I'll create a child style of the label style and call it "<insert label style name> Dragged Left" or something along those lines.

Brian J. Hailey, P.E.

GEI Consultants
My Civil 3D Blog

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report