Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Parcel Design error message

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
MaryBell1
754 Views, 6 Replies

Automatic Parcel Design error message

I'm getting a command line message 'no solution found' when I try and create a slide line in teh Parcel Layout Tools. I have my site boundary and I'm using it to get my reference angle. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong...

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Jay_B
in reply to: MaryBell1

Is it possible the frontage starts at the beginning point of the curve?
This can cause the error listed per the Help Topic "Parcel Sizing".
C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
Message 3 of 7
MaryBell1
in reply to: Jay_B

no there is no curve, it's a very simple parcel that I want to divide into 3 lots.

Message 4 of 7
BrianHailey

You'll need to provide a lot more information if you want to get a meaningful answer. Can you post an image showing your parcel settings, the parcel shape, and the frontage you defined?

Brian J. Hailey, P.E.

GEI Consultants
My Civil 3D Blog

Message 5 of 7
MaryBell1
in reply to: BrianHailey

Thanks, I figured it out. I was using a polyline property boundary and p lines separating the lots so I exploded the polylines and it worked. I am now battleing with the label styles. I have changed the number of places after the decimal everywhere I can think of starting with the drawing settings to the styles settings, to the object settings and no change. Where is the first place I should go?

Message 6 of 7
Jay_B

@MaryBell1 wrote:

I have changed the number of places after the decimal everywhere I can think of starting with the drawing settings to the styles settings, to the object settings and no change. Where is the first place I should go?

Label precision is controlled within Label Styles.

Layout Tab of the Parcel Style or Styles in use>Component Name (you wish to change)Text>Contents>click radio button>highlight contents on right>change precision to desired on left and push the updated information to right side using the right arrow icon>Apply/OK.

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
Message 7 of 7
MaryBell1
in reply to: Jay_B

Got it!.. thanks Jay

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report