Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoLisp Problems in Civil 3D 2014

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
gambate9193
609 Views, 2 Replies

AutoLisp Problems in Civil 3D 2014

I am running civil 3D 2014 and have several lisp file that I have added to my startup suite.  I am creating layout tabs for plan and profile sheets and use my lisps continuously and then all of the sudden it tell me that it's an "unknown command".  I have closed the program and reopened the drawing an I realized that my start up suite is now empty.  Has this happened to anyone else.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
rdlongbow
in reply to: gambate9193

I just ran 2014 for the first time this week. I had problems with my lisp routines at first because the folders they are in were not in Trusted Locations. Go to Options > Files and add your lisp folder to the Trusted Locations and see if that helps.

Message 3 of 3
gambate9193
in reply to: rdlongbow

Thanks rdlongbow,

Actually the trusted files/folder thing I had figured out. 

I think that "civil 3D as Autocad" is the culprit.  Since I don't have autocad 2014 I use it to open drawings when I have to check something or cut/paste, etc.  I don't have anything loaded in the startup suite in this program.  For some reason after I began having issues I opened up "civil 3d as Autocad" and tried one of my lisp commands.  To my amazement, it worked.  The startup suite is populated with the .lsp files that I had set up initially in civil 3D.  

How did this happen? 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report