Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 PROFILE BAND DOESNT FIT INTO VIEWPORT, PLEASE NEED HELP

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
jesseyusufu
1140 Views, 6 Replies

AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 PROFILE BAND DOESNT FIT INTO VIEWPORT, PLEASE NEED HELP

I have created a plan and profile drawing on my sheet but the profile band is out of the viewport. how  can i also align the plan and the  profile   to alight  to the left or how can  i make the plan and  profile to fit inside the  the viewport.

PLEASE SEE  THE PICTURE BELOW

tp.jpg

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
GZE
Advocate
in reply to: jesseyusufu

It happened to me as well. Alignning plan and profile at the center solved my problem

Humphrey GZE
Civil 3D 2013 64bit SP1
Elitebook 8540w
Core i7 2.8GHz, 8Gig RAM
NVIDIA Quadro FX880
160Gb SSD
Message 3 of 7
jesseyusufu
in reply to: GZE

GZE Please how do i align the plan and profile to center so everything fits into the viewport. THANKS

Message 4 of 7
jesseyusufu

i have found the solution after sleepless night. I didnt know that i simply need to create a buffer profile band and that did the margin thank you all

Message 5 of 7
GZE
Advocate

What is a buffer profile band? Kindly explain

Humphrey GZE
Civil 3D 2013 64bit SP1
Elitebook 8540w
Core i7 2.8GHz, 8Gig RAM
NVIDIA Quadro FX880
160Gb SSD
Message 6 of 7
jesseyusufu
in reply to: GZE

a buffer profile band is simply a normal profile band that you create with no title band and everything other band property is  set to null except that the title length and width is set so as to provide the necessary space. the picture below shows the result i got

11.jpg

Message 7 of 7
jesseyusufu

Hi all of you civil 3d gurus. my next challenge is how can i separate the profile view height from the viewport. My profile view height as you can see from the photo above is hidden at the top in the viewport. PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report