Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2015 installation woes

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
kflai602
225 Views, 0 Replies

AutoCAD 2015 installation woes

I have problem to install both 2015 Map 3d and Civil 3D in the same computer.  I have both student license.  My computer is i7-3770k, 8GB RAM, Nvidia GTX 580, window 7 professional, 64-bit.

If I installed the c3d first, and then installed the Map 3d - the c3d is running fine, but MAP 3d could not start.  The error message said that some components of Map 3D is not installed, and asked me to uninstall Map 3d, redownload the installation program from the Autodesk Website and re-install it again.  I uninstall everything (Map 3d and Civil 3d) and then removing all files related to Autodesk from the computer.  Redownload and reinstall c3d and then Map 3d.  I still have the same problem with Map 3d.   I repeat this process several times (in several days) and finally give up.

Next, I install Map 3d first and then install c3d next.  This time Map 3d is running great.  When I install the c3d, the installation option to install the c3d is "gray out", saying c3d is already installed.  I went thru the program files and could not find the c3d anywhere and also c3d.cuix.  I repeat the uninstallation and reinstallation of Map 3d and c3d several times. I still have the same problem.

It appears that I can only install either Map 3d or C3d on my computer, but not both.  Can anybody help? 

King Fai Lai

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report