Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto stagger band lines

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
jbear0000
3155 Views, 3 Replies

Auto stagger band lines

At the end of the band on my profile view the labels overlap so I select the band and go to the properties pallet and change the Auto Stagger setting to "Offset Both Sides". The problem is that white lines appear above the labels on the bottom of my profile view. I have the leader line for the dragged state turned off, but they still appear. Is there some setting to make those lines go away?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

The white line is the jog line.

It shows as you have it when the stagger heght is zero.

The jog line colour is based on the dragged state leader colour, so to fix it, change your dragged state leader colour to be the same as your band border colour.

If a post provides a fix for your issue, click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find solutions to problems they might have that are similar to yours.

Andrew Puller
Maitland, NSW, Australia
Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit
Intel core i7 11800 @ 2.30 GHz with 32GB Ram
Civil 3d 2021
Message 3 of 4
machadt
in reply to: jbear0000

Hi Jason,

That is one of those hard codes setting that we can’t control or change, the only way to make it work for you is to setting up the color and layer for the data set labels to match the color of your Profile Data Band Style.

Hope this will help.

Tatiana Machado
AEC-ENI Application Engineer
Message 4 of 4
jbear0000
in reply to: machadt

Thank you andrewpuller3811 and machadt. I set the color of the leader to true color 255,255,255 and then sent the band to the back. Now it prints white and under everything else so it is totally invisible.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report