AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

Distinguished Contributor
MonkeyTrainer
Message 1 of 3 (148 Views)
Accepted Solution

auto information

148 Views, 2 Replies
11-02-2012 07:56 AM

when i'm hovering my pointer, i get a lot of surface and alignment information. how do i turn this off? i have flipped a few switches, but dont want to get too deep. i flipped a few but then i dont get an OSNAP icon, perp., center, endpoint...

*Expert Elite*
sboon
Message 2 of 3 (145 Views)

Re: auto information

11-02-2012 08:17 AM in reply to: MonkeyTrainer

If you right click on an object and open up its Properties dialog there should be a Show Tooltips button on the Information tab.

Another way is to open the Ambient Settings tab on the drawing settings dialog.  In the general group are two controls - one is a global on/off switchl for Civil3d tooltips and the other controls the default setting for new objects.

Distinguished Contributor
MonkeyTrainer
Message 3 of 3 (139 Views)

Re: auto information

11-02-2012 08:22 AM in reply to: sboon

yup, just did a quick select on all the objects in the list and set the the tooltips to "no".

thanks! 

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.