Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auditing

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
754 Views, 5 Replies

Auditing

Can some please explain to me what all these objects are?  Seems like alot of my file are get corrupted to the point I'm unable to xref them. Everytime I run audit it also catches 8 error, that I can't seem to shed.

Auditing Entities Pass 1

Pass 1 400     objects auditedAECC_PROFILE_LABEL_SET (Label Style)
                    eNullObjectId                       Standard
AECC_PROFILE_LABEL_SET (Label Style)
Pass 1 72800   objects audited
Auditing Entities Pass 2

Pass 2 400     objects auditedAECC_PROFILE_LABEL_SET (Label Style)

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
pedrormf89
in reply to: Anonymous

Are you making sheet sets? i had the same problem but my entire profiles didn't appear and when selected they were display as PROXY ENTITIES, so i recommend you to try making a recover of the file. You just have to use the RECOVER command.

- Pedro -
Message 3 of 6
KirkNoonan

I believe that happens when you the layer that the label style is assigned to gets deleted or merged. Check the styles. On the general tab where the layer is assigned, you will see something strange - I don't remember the exact text anymore. 

Message 4 of 6
cwr-pae

Are these styles list in prospector?

If they are try to delete them. You my have to replace them with good styles first.

If not:

Try  _purgestyles untill you have no styles left to purge or it only finds the same styles. Then -purge (note the '-') with the All option. Save, close, open and audit to see if they are gone.

If that doesn't do it, copy and paste everything selectable to a new drawing and save over the existing. Make sure to back the file up first and turn on/thaw all layers. You will lose any 3D styles that aren't physically present, but can drag and drop the good ones from the original backup. DON'T use the manage ribbon style import as it may bring the bad styles also.

Message 5 of 6
KirkNoonan
in reply to: cwr-pae

Actually, all you have to do is assign a layer to the styles and the error will go away.

Message 6 of 6
JohnPachol

I tried all of the above but nothing would get rid of the two errors.  For me, I had a Label Set with Horizontal Geometry Points included in the list of types.  The Horizontal Geometry Points did not have a style assigned to it.  I deleted the Horizontal Geometry Points and the errors that I could not get rid of finally went away.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report