Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

audit not fixing errors

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
logokster
318 Views, 3 Replies

audit not fixing errors

Hello.

I have a drawing with about 150 structures and pipes, with the labels set up in plan and profile. Now, I have 24 errors that are not able to be fixed by the audit. The errors have something to do with some of the structures and pipes because I deleted everything and the errors went away, problem is I cannot simply delete everything and start over, way to far along. Anyone have an issue similar to this, if so, what can be done about it? Thanks for the help.

Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
logokster
in reply to: logokster

I guess I dont need help anymore, I was able to simply delete audit, delete audit, every structure and pipe until I found the trouble makers. It is kind of weird though, the problems occurred to networks I have not messed with in weeks, but there errors just started today.
Message 3 of 4
dana.probert

i just had a drawing corrupt so badly that it couldnt be opened- same type of thing.

Subscription support said it was a "known issue"-- something to do with a Parts List.

Whatevah!

Still better than manual drafting 🙂
Dana Probert, P.E.
Technical Marketing Manager, Civil Engineering
Autodesk
Blog: BIM on the Rocks
Learn More About BIM for Infrastructure
Message 4 of 4
logokster

I'd say about 50/50.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report