Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attempting to xref PDF

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
629 Views, 5 Replies

Attempting to xref PDF

I am trying to attach pdfs to my drawing.  I am receiving the following message "acdwfmarkupcore.arx cannot find a procedure that it needs."  I am also receiving a message that says the pdf (file) is corrupt.  I have opened the file and it appears fine.  I have even tried re-saving the original document under a different name.  Still doesnt work.  Does anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
wfberry
in reply to: Anonymous

Please check the "My Settings" above right and enter the appropriate information that will appear automatically each time you post.

Look at the info below my name.

Thanks,

Bill

Message 3 of 6
broberts
in reply to: Anonymous

Did anyone ever find a solution for this? I just started experiencing this same problem. After successfully attaching hundreds of PDFs I started getting this exact same message on the command line today. A warning box also pops up saying the file is invalid. I really don't want to re-install the program, so I'm hoping someone has an easy fix!

Civil 3D 2012 SP3 - Windows 7 64 bit - Intel Core i3-2120 - 8 GB Memory
Message 4 of 6
troma
in reply to: broberts

For all PDFs or just one?

Mark Green

Working on Civil 3D in Canada

Message 5 of 6
broberts
in reply to: troma

The problem affected all PDFs when I tried to add them by right clicking in the xref box and selecting attach PDF. Repairing AutoCAD didn't work, re-installing didn't work, but uninstalling then doing a fresh install got me back up and running.

Dragging and dropping a PDF into the drawing still worked, but I prefer to add them through the xref box.

Civil 3D 2012 SP3 - Windows 7 64 bit - Intel Core i3-2120 - 8 GB Memory
Message 6 of 6
Hammer.john.j
in reply to: broberts

try using the command PDFATTACH and see if you get the same errors.

John Hammer, LA/CADD Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report