Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assign/Change Alignment Label Style Set

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Jason__M
3943 Views, 5 Replies

Assign/Change Alignment Label Style Set

Using Civil 3d2012, Is it possible to change the alignment label style set after the alignment has been created?  For example, for an alignment that was created with alignment label set X - change the label set to alignment label set Y?  It seems like this should be pretty easy, I must be missing something obvious.  Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Jeff_M
in reply to: Jason__M

Yes. Select the alignment, right-clcik, choose Edit Alignment Labels, at thhe lower right of the dialog click the Import Label Set button, select the correct set. The new set will replace the original.

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 3 of 6
Jason__M
in reply to: Jeff_M

You're quick!  Thank you.

Message 4 of 6
ronpemberton7479

I tried this solution but when I right click I just get the standard shortcut menu, no option for "edit alignment labels".

Is there a direct command for this?

Until about a week or so ago I have always been able to right click on any Civil 3D object and go directly to its properties or styles. Now I only get the standard shortcut menu. Any idea what's causing this? My right click settings in "options" is still set the way I've always had it.

Running C3D 2013.

Message 5 of 6
OliverE

Is there a way to do this for multiple alignments at the same time?

Thanks

Message 6 of 6

For your right click setting enter PICKFIRST in the command prompt and change the default to "1". For some reason Autodesk products like to set it to "0" randomly. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report