It should be possible to do this using a series of ConditionalCutOrFill subassemblies and generic links. You need to work out the logic of the steps first, then you can add the subassemblies to the drawing.
Starting at the outside of the first bench:
1. If this point is in fill then build a fill slope.
2. If this point is in cut then move to the theoretical location at the outside of the next bench.
3. If this point is in fill, then move back to the previous point and build a simple cut slope to daylight.
4. If this point is in cut, then move back to the previous point and build the slope and bench.
5. Repeat the cycle from step 2.
You're going to end up with a whole series of conditionals and generic links strung together.
Please use the Accept as Solution or Kudo buttons when appropriate
Access a broad range of knowledge to help get the most out of your products and services.