Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Array command

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
asad55db
1006 Views, 5 Replies

Array command

Dear Friends,

previously i was using civil 3d 2010, now while i am using 2012 but facing a strange problem. i want to creat a grid of points with esting and northing. i have manually created a point but when i use array command it does not work properly. as u can see in this immage.

Plese help me out

i created point with proper values of easing and northing but after array easing northing values becomes just -19, its very strange for me.

thanks in advance for helping me.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Jeff_M
in reply to: asad55db

If you could post the drawing, I'm sure one of us could figure it out in short order.

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 3 of 6
asad55db
in reply to: Jeff_M

Dear Friend,

please find the drawing containing manually created point. i want to use array command to creat a grid. but its not working dont know why...:-(

Message 4 of 6
Jeff_M

It looks like you were trying to use the new Array command which creates a dynamic array. C3D objects do not work with this new version of array. Instead, use the ARRAYCLASSIC command and it will work fine for you.

EESignature
Message 5 of 6
asad55db

Dear ,

Thanks for prompt reply but tell me how to use arrayclassic command?? when i type this command civil 3d says it unknown command.... so how to use this classic array?? in civil 3d 2010 it was very easy and usefull but dont know what is problem with this version....

thanks again.

Message 6 of 6
Jeff_M

SOunds like you have not installed Update1 for C3D2012. The ARRAYCLASSIC command was introduced with the Update. Get the update HERE

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report