Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

applying superelevation to section view assemblies

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
b1auvt96
1848 Views, 3 Replies

applying superelevation to section view assemblies

alignment, profile, assembly and corridor have been setup.  i have setup the superelevation calcuations and did the super elevation view and it looks right, but for some reason the super elevation won't apply to my section view assemblies  or the corridor editor. any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
mathewkol
in reply to: b1auvt96

Which version of C3D?

Which subassembly are you using for your lanes?

Matt Kolberg
SolidCAD Professional Services
http://www.solidcad.ca /
Message 3 of 4
miked

First off make sure the sub assembly you are using can in fact utilizes superelevation

Secondly if the sub assembly can utilize superelevation make sure it is set to use laneinside or similar and not set to none as is some of the sub assemblies by default.

NVIDIA Quadro 600
Civil3D 2012 64x
Message 4 of 4
caruga1

Hi!

I have same issue!

I'm using 2013 ver. of C3D and also have calculated superelevation for undivided planar road with LaneSuperelevationAOR subassamblie.

Superelevation View seems good but can't get it in section view.

Subassamby parameters:

L                          R

Use Superelevation :                                     Left Lane Inside       Right Lane Inside 

Slope Direction:                                             Away from Crown     Away from Crown

Potential Pivot :                                                      Yes                            Yes

Outside Point Code:                                              None                          None

Assambly is set as Undivided Planar Road...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report