Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

another question about profile view styles

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
MKH-VB
291 Views, 4 Replies

another question about profile view styles

I really do appreciate everyone helping me with these simple questions. Seems like I've flooded the board lately. Here's the next question. I have created P&P sheets thru sheet creation in C3D.  I have about 15 sheets, and notice I need to edit the profile view style on each sheet, just to turn off something in the dispaly tab. Is there a way to multi edit these sheets at one time, or do I have to go into each sheet and edit the style individually per sheet? Thanks in adavance for any help!!

MKH

mkh
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
jmayo-EE
in reply to: MKH-VB

I think you have two options. Edit the sheets individually or edit the profile view style in the template and re-cut the sheets.

John Mayo

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
Letif
in reply to: MKH-VB

Modify the tab you want and save the updated profile view style. That should help modify every profile, provided you are using the same profile view style for all profiles in your sheets.

Letif

Message 4 of 5
jmayo-EE
in reply to: Letif

I was assuming all the sheets were in separate file. Letif is correct if they are in one file it's much easier but it didn't sound like they were.

John Mayo

EESignature

Message 5 of 5
MKH-VB
in reply to: jmayo-EE

all sheets are in separate files with main dwg xreffed in

mkh

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report