Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annoying....C3D will not react until I move the pop-up window options

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
lmac09
267 Views, 4 Replies

Annoying....C3D will not react until I move the pop-up window options

Ok, Ill try to explain this as simply as possible through an example.  For instance I want to create a new surface, I right click surfaces in the prospector and selecte create new.  The pop up window appears asking how to name the point cloud.....clicking next takes you to the next menu, BUT....its grayed out.  It will not become active until I grab the titlebar of the popup window and move it accross the screen.  It also is not just the next button, every option in the pop-up window wether it be a drop down box, text field, radio button, etc.  will not allow me to move onto the next option field until I move the pop-up box.  Its really annoying.  Has anyone else had this problem and is there a fix?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
lmac09
in reply to: lmac09

I forgot to add that this is C3d 2014
Message 3 of 5
Karsten.Saenger

Hi,

this is definitely the default program behavior.
I assume that this is not a Civil 3D issue but a computer, 3rd party software, AntiVirus or windows setting problem.
First try to reset the user profiles of Civil 3D - this way you make sure that Civil 3D does not cause it.

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad-civil-3d/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticle...

Karsten Saenger
Message 4 of 5

Sorry - I wanted to say "this is definitely NOT the default program behavior."

Karsten Saenger
Message 5 of 5
lmac09

thanks for your advice.  I will try resetting the current settings and see if the problem is resolved.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report