AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

Valued Contributor
karlkarpuk
Message 11 of 13 (80 Views)

Re: All my stuff is broken

08-22-2013 10:42 PM in reply to: Jeff_M

To be honest, i am still learning the civil and probably havent even heard of most of the functions so i havent used the mapclean before, for example.
I attached the file im working on just in case. Maybe someone gets bored and find some problems with it.
Today it crashed during the first 15 minutes after i pressed "TOP" on the navigation cube.

I do think the problem is actually with my computer. Its not a bad computer, but maybe theres a virus or something... havent found one though.

I had to upload the file on 2shared, because it is larger than allowed here.
http://www.2shared.com/photo/Atu11KQm/Ehitusprojekt_3D.html

*Expert Elite*
Jeff_M
Message 12 of 13 (76 Views)

08-22-2013 11:04 PM in reply to: karlkarpuk

This may not be related to all of the problems you are having, but running AUDIT on this file gives this: Total errors found 1620 fixed 1620

Looking at it in a 3d view with realistic rendering, it's a nice looking project!

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
*Expert Elite*
AllenJessup
Message 13 of 13 (65 Views)

08-23-2013 05:04 AM in reply to: karlkarpuk

Would you post the specs for your computer? That way we can see if it's linked to resources or the actual program. Have you done a repair or reinstall lately? Cleaned out your temp file locations? All these and more can affect performance.

Allen Jessup

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.