AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

Distinguished Contributor
diegoal
Message 1 of 2 (211 Views)

Alignment stationing

211 Views, 1 Replies
04-24-2012 07:33 AM

Dear all,

Here in Brazil we use station format with increments of 20 meters, not 100 meters that I believe that is usual in USA.

I was able to change some alignment and profile stations formats but some formats remains and I wasn't able to find where I can change them... in the picture screen.jpg I show some changed stations in yellow and not changed in red...

I tried to change this main configuration at settings > my drawing > edit drawing settings > station but I only can set the format type I wanted: decimal to station index format, i.e. (screen2.jpg)... but where can I set the 20.0m distance increment?? It remais with 100.00m.

If I solve that it will help me a lot reducing CAD postprocessing time.

Thanks a lot,

Diego Álvares
Civil Engineer - www.trentoengenharia.com.br
Autocad Civil 3D 2013 / 2014 / 2015 - Infrastructure Design Suite
Windows 7 64 i7 4770 @3.40GHz 8GB Ram GeForce GT 630
Product Support
SethHall
Message 2 of 2 (145 Views)

Re: Alignment stationing

05-02-2012 06:53 AM in reply to: diegoal

This should be available in the Brazilian Country Kit. Just open and use the DER-SP template that came in the country kit and this should allow you to use the 20m stationing.

Seth Hall
Product Support
GCSO - CSS - FTS
Autodesk, Inc.

Being Civil
Being Civil Twitter
Being Civil Facebook

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.