Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alignment report that includes both station and PI information

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
cadhawk
1315 Views, 2 Replies

Alignment report that includes both station and PI information

I am new to all this reporting buisness so please bear with me.  I have a 2 mile alignment of a railroad loop track and I am looking to generate a report that include both information at 50' increments and the curve data, i.e. PI, PT, so I can generate a staking report for the surveyors. I noticed that there are pre-canned reports that handle one or the other but not both.  If anyone knows of a way to get all the above information into one report please let me know.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Matt

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
tcorey
in reply to: cadhawk

Hello Cadhawk,

If you're on subscription you can download the free LandXML Reporting tool. Info is here:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=2237883

Download from Autodesk Subscription Center. If you're not on subscription, this is another reason you should be.

This tool lets you customize the reports by creating your own style sheets (files that tell the reporter what information to display.)

If you're using an old version of C3D, the tool was shipped with the software and should be available on the start menu. I think this shipped with the software up to 2009 or so. If anyone knows for sure maybe you can chime in?

Best regards,

Tim

Tim Corey
MicroCAD Training and Consulting, Inc.
Redding, CA
Autodesk Gold Reseller

New knowledge is the most valuable commodity on earth. -- Kurt Vonnegut
Message 3 of 3
cadhawk
in reply to: tcorey

Tim,

Thank you for the information.

Matt

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report