Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alignment lable locations

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
148 Views, 3 Replies

Alignment lable locations

I've got three alignments that are close to each other. When I label the geometry stations many of the labels are on top of each other. Is there a way to create a geometry lable style that forces the label to be to the right or left of the the alignment?

Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
msanter
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello,

Not that I know of, but you could create a new alignment label style adjusting your x & y offset and use it in these types of situations where you have overlap.

Hope that helps,
Melanie Santer
L.A. CAD
http://dirtdivac3d.blogspot.com/
Message 3 of 4
mmccall

Yes, you can make a label style for the geometry points that labels to either side you want. Make a new style from your current style and modify things like rotation, anchor points, and justification to get the same look, just reversed.

Now you can apply that new style to the goe point labels for one of your alignments. You can even apply different label styles to be used in certain station ranges along the same alignment. (similar to the way a corridor uses assemblies)

If you just need a few labels flipped you can skip the above suggestions and select the label, right click, and choose 'flip label'.
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

thank you! Flipped label was the easiest way.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report