AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

*Chris Alley
Message 1 of 6 (406 Views)

Alignment Labels

406 Views, 5 Replies
12-17-2004 08:25 AM
I'm very new to Civil 3D, and I'm trying to find a way to turn off the station label for the end of my alignment. All I want displayed are the major station labels (i.e. 2+00, 3+00, etc.) and not the end station (which usually is not a round number). Is there any way to turn that particular label off? Thanks, Chris Alley
*Angel Espinoza
Message 2 of 6 (406 Views)

Re: Alignment Labels

12-17-2004 10:15 AM in reply to: *Chris Alley
1. Select the Alignment 2. Right Click 3. Choose Alignment Properties 4. Choose the "Labels" Tab 5. In the large white window look for "Geometry Points" 6. Uncheck "Start Station" and/or (as needed) "End Station" for "Geometry Points" 7. Change the "Start Station" to begin labeling .01 past the beginning station. 7. Change the "End Station" to stop labeling .01 before the ending station. NOTE: If you modify the alignment double-check these values to insure that they are still valid. Angel Espinoza KETIV Technologies "Chris Alley" wrote in message news:41c30895$1_1@newsprd01... > I'm very new to Civil 3D, and I'm trying to find a way to turn off the > station label for the end of my alignment. All I want displayed are the > major station labels (i.e. 2+00, 3+00, etc.) and not the end station (which > usually is not a round number). Is there any way to turn that particular > label off? > > Thanks, > Chris Alley > >
*scott mceachron
Message 3 of 6 (406 Views)

12-17-2004 10:45 AM in reply to: *Chris Alley
Pick the label, right click. Label Properties Set Visibility to "False" sm -- Scott McEachron The D.C. CADD Company - Dallas "Chris Alley" wrote in message news:41c30895$1_1@newsprd01... > I'm very new to Civil 3D, and I'm trying to find a way to turn off the > station label for the end of my alignment. All I want displayed are the > major station labels (i.e. 2+00, 3+00, etc.) and not the end station > (which > usually is not a round number). Is there any way to turn that particular > label off? > > Thanks, > Chris Alley > >
*Angel Espinoza
Message 4 of 6 (406 Views)

12-21-2004 02:41 PM in reply to: *Chris Alley
Cool! That works way better. Angel "scott mceachron" wrote in message news:41c3294e_1@newsprd01... > Pick the label, right click. > Label Properties > > Set Visibility to "False" > > sm > -- > > Scott McEachron > The D.C. CADD Company - Dallas > > > "Chris Alley" wrote in message > news:41c30895$1_1@newsprd01... > > I'm very new to Civil 3D, and I'm trying to find a way to turn off the > > station label for the end of my alignment. All I want displayed are the > > major station labels (i.e. 2+00, 3+00, etc.) and not the end station > > (which > > usually is not a round number). Is there any way to turn that particular > > label off? > > > > Thanks, > > Chris Alley > > > > > >
lswolfe
Message 5 of 6 (406 Views)

12-22-2004 01:07 PM in reply to: *Chris Alley
what happens if you want the label back on for some reason?
Distinguished Contributor
kbellson
Message 6 of 6 (406 Views)

12-22-2004 01:13 PM in reply to: *Chris Alley
right click on the alignment
go to alignment properties
from the labels tab click reset
problem is it does all
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.