Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alignment Labels

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
543 Views, 5 Replies

Alignment Labels

I'm very new to Civil 3D, and I'm trying to find a way to turn off the station label for the end of my alignment. All I want displayed are the major station labels (i.e. 2+00, 3+00, etc.) and not the end station (which usually is not a round number). Is there any way to turn that particular label off? Thanks, Chris Alley
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

1. Select the Alignment 2. Right Click 3. Choose Alignment Properties 4. Choose the "Labels" Tab 5. In the large white window look for "Geometry Points" 6. Uncheck "Start Station" and/or (as needed) "End Station" for "Geometry Points" 7. Change the "Start Station" to begin labeling .01 past the beginning station. 7. Change the "End Station" to stop labeling .01 before the ending station. NOTE: If you modify the alignment double-check these values to insure that they are still valid. Angel Espinoza KETIV Technologies "Chris Alley" wrote in message news:41c30895$1_1@newsprd01... > I'm very new to Civil 3D, and I'm trying to find a way to turn off the > station label for the end of my alignment. All I want displayed are the > major station labels (i.e. 2+00, 3+00, etc.) and not the end station (which > usually is not a round number). Is there any way to turn that particular > label off? > > Thanks, > Chris Alley > >
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

Pick the label, right click. Label Properties Set Visibility to "False" sm -- Scott McEachron The D.C. CADD Company - Dallas "Chris Alley" wrote in message news:41c30895$1_1@newsprd01... > I'm very new to Civil 3D, and I'm trying to find a way to turn off the > station label for the end of my alignment. All I want displayed are the > major station labels (i.e. 2+00, 3+00, etc.) and not the end station > (which > usually is not a round number). Is there any way to turn that particular > label off? > > Thanks, > Chris Alley > >
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

Cool! That works way better. Angel "scott mceachron" wrote in message news:41c3294e_1@newsprd01... > Pick the label, right click. > Label Properties > > Set Visibility to "False" > > sm > -- > > Scott McEachron > The D.C. CADD Company - Dallas > > > "Chris Alley" wrote in message > news:41c30895$1_1@newsprd01... > > I'm very new to Civil 3D, and I'm trying to find a way to turn off the > > station label for the end of my alignment. All I want displayed are the > > major station labels (i.e. 2+00, 3+00, etc.) and not the end station > > (which > > usually is not a round number). Is there any way to turn that particular > > label off? > > > > Thanks, > > Chris Alley > > > > > >
Message 5 of 6
lswolfe

what happens if you want the label back on for some reason?
Message 6 of 6
kbellson

right click on the alignment
go to alignment properties
from the labels tab click reset
problem is it does all

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report