Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alignment - Geometry Point Label Style - Tick

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
250 Views, 1 Reply

Alignment - Geometry Point Label Style - Tick

Hi, I am trying to define this labeling style but the arrow block I'm trying to use is not respecting the "Force inside curve" option that I set Other elements of the label work like a charm but I think that block objects are missing the "add 180deg" statement somewhere there... The attached image displays it all. Is there a workaround? Please advise. Before I give up and use the circle block. Regards, Rad Lazic BE (Civ), MIE (Aust), PEng Autodesk Land Solutions
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Rad, The "Tick" component is really intended appy a line, circle or block at the specific station intervals. Other than that, it does not have other specific behavior. In order to create a Geometry Point label style that has the apperance that you have in this post, do the following: 1. Edit the label style via the label style composer, select the layout tab, and create a new block component and give it a name of "Arrow Head". 2. In the block category, select the block name cell and browse to the AeccArwClosedFill block. 3. You now want to "anchor" the block to the line component which is already in the label style. To do this, select the "line" from the list that is in the "Anchor Component" list (in the General category). 4. Lastly, you want the block to be Anchored to the start of the line. Select "Start" from the Anchor Point. 5. You can then set the color and other attributes to your specification. This should give you an arrowhead, attached to the line, with the behavior you want. It does work and looks good. Let me know if you cannot get it to work. Daniel Philbrick ISD Civil Development. "Rad Lazic" wrote in message news:40592761_3@newsprd01... Hi, I am trying to define this labeling style but the arrow block I'm trying to use is not respecting the "Force inside curve" option that I set Other elements of the label work like a charm but I think that block objects are missing the "add 180deg" statement somewhere there... The attached image displays it all. Is there a workaround? Please advise. Before I give up and use the circle block. Regards, Rad Lazic BE (Civ), MIE (Aust), PEng Autodesk Land Solutions

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report