Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alignment Curve Report Customization

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
gbailey
531 Views, 4 Replies

Alignment Curve Report Customization

I need an alignment report that contains back tangent bearing and ahead tangent bearing along with the other curve data. I tried to edit the alignment curve report to include this. Anyone have any ideas on how to do this?
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Civil3DReminders
in reply to: gbailey

I'd modify the Alignment PI Station Report to add the curve information. I find the XLS reports a bit difficult to modify.

Christopher
Message 3 of 5
gbailey

I am using C3D 2009. I could not find the report you referenced. Edited by: gbailey@bblmail.com on Jul 29, 2009 9:44 PM
Message 4 of 5
gbailey

I was able to modify the xsl and get a report. However, I couldn't get it to always print bearings correctly. I was calculating the curve tangent direction by adding or subtracting 90 degrees to the curve start direction. As long as the resulting angle was between 0 and 360 degrees, everything printed OK. I could never get the code to recalculate the angle (adding or subtracting 360) so the angle was between 0 and 360 degrees.
Message 5 of 5
!sl
Community Visitor

Sorry to grave-dig an old topic like this, but it is the closest post I've found to what im looking for.

I'd like to have the start and end directions (bearings) of curves labeled on my Alignment reports. I can manage it on tables, but I don't even know where to start for reports. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report