Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alignements that turn back on themselves.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
132 Views, 2 Replies

Alignements that turn back on themselves.

Hello all, I've been trying to create an alignment by layout but haven't been able to create it yet. I was wondering if this is capable with Civil3D or not. I've attached an image that shows what I'm trying to do. Thanks, Brian
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Brian, Without trying to reproduce it, and as far as I can understand the question: When creating curve segments, the software asks you to specify if the turning angle is greater than 180 degrees. This is at the command prompt at that time ("behind the front stage") - so may have been missed and the default value is naturally "Less than 180deg". Your case from the image shows that it's greater than 180deg so that may be the reason for it not creating the alignment. HTH Regs Rad "Brian Hailey" wrote in message news:408921b2$1_1@newsprd01... > Hello all, > > I've been trying to create an alignment by layout but haven't been able to > create it yet. I was wondering if this is capable with Civil3D or not. > I've attached an image that shows what I'm trying to do. > > Thanks, > > Brian > > > --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.668 / Virus Database: 430 - Release Date: 24/04/2004
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Rad, Thanks for the reply. I was able to figure it out. I think the problem I was having was in determining where the angle points were to go. Brian

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report