Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aliases acting strange.

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
229 Views, 2 Replies

Aliases acting strange.

Basically my default aliases are not working. I hit C and I get copy not Circle. I hit EX and I get explode. 

Most of the commands are like this. So most of the lisps I have that use the alias short cuts are not working now. 

The strange thing is that I have re-installed autocad. The really strange this is that some of the alias`s I have made still exist after the re-instal. I have also took the .pgp file from another user and replaced my own. I checked the file and all the default aliases are there and look correct. I can't override them either. 

Does autocad pull aliases from another location? Is this a error with the autocomplete when you type in commands? 

Any help would be very welcomed. 

Cheers

Autocad 2014. 

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Jay_B
in reply to: Anonymous

To find out where your acad.pgp is being loaded from enter (findfile "acad.pgp") at the command line > Enter.

Pretty sure the first pgp found in directory listing under Options > Files Tab " Support File Search Path" is the one that is loaded.

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Jay_B

Oh man thanks. It was linked to a .pgp file in my documents. I must have put in there some time ago. Arg I just kept going back to the default location. 

Cheers!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report